Cruel Dinomancer — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Cruel Dinomancer is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cruel Dinomancer is a powerful minion that helps recover the card disadvantage from Discarding minions earlier in the game. As the card is already a 5/5, summoning almost any minion with the Deathrattle is enough to justify the 6 Mana cost of the card.
In Constructed Cruel Dinomancer is a strong card. While it is a solid choice for any Discard Warlock decks, it becomes more valuable in slower decks due to the average minion summoned by the Deathrattle effect being stronger.
In Arena, Cruel Dinomancer is an average card. While getting any minions from the Deathrattle effect is good value, it is not possible to consistently guarantee a minion has been Discarded before you are ready to play Cruel Dinomancer.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock