Cruel Dinomancer — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Cruel Dinomancer is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cruel Dinomancer is a powerful minion that helps recover the card disadvantage from Discarding minions earlier in the game. As the card is already a 5/5, summoning almost any minion with the Deathrattle is enough to justify the 6 Mana cost of the card.
In Constructed Cruel Dinomancer is a strong card. While it is a solid choice for any Discard Warlock decks, it becomes more valuable in slower decks due to the average minion summoned by the Deathrattle effect being stronger.
In Arena, Cruel Dinomancer is an average card. While getting any minions from the Deathrattle effect is good value, it is not possible to consistently guarantee a minion has been Discarded before you are ready to play Cruel Dinomancer.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide