Cruel Dinomancer — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Cruel Dinomancer is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cruel Dinomancer is a powerful minion that helps recover the card disadvantage from Discarding minions earlier in the game. As the card is already a 5/5, summoning almost any minion with the Deathrattle is enough to justify the 6 Mana cost of the card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed Cruel Dinomancer is a strong card. While it is a solid choice for any Discard Warlock decks, it becomes more valuable in slower decks due to the average minion summoned by the Deathrattle effect being stronger.
In Arena, Cruel Dinomancer is an average card. While getting any minions from the Deathrattle effect is good value, it is not possible to consistently guarantee a minion has been Discarded before you are ready to play Cruel Dinomancer.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard