Cruel Dinomancer — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Cruel Dinomancer is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cruel Dinomancer is a powerful minion that helps recover the card disadvantage from Discarding minions earlier in the game. As the card is already a 5/5, summoning almost any minion with the Deathrattle is enough to justify the 6 Mana cost of the card.
In Constructed Cruel Dinomancer is a strong card. While it is a solid choice for any Discard Warlock decks, it becomes more valuable in slower decks due to the average minion summoned by the Deathrattle effect being stronger.
In Arena, Cruel Dinomancer is an average card. While getting any minions from the Deathrattle effect is good value, it is not possible to consistently guarantee a minion has been Discarded before you are ready to play Cruel Dinomancer.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens