Cruel Dinomancer — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Cruel Dinomancer is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cruel Dinomancer is a powerful minion that helps recover the card disadvantage from Discarding minions earlier in the game. As the card is already a 5/5, summoning almost any minion with the Deathrattle is enough to justify the 6 Mana cost of the card.
In Constructed Cruel Dinomancer is a strong card. While it is a solid choice for any Discard Warlock decks, it becomes more valuable in slower decks due to the average minion summoned by the Deathrattle effect being stronger.
In Arena, Cruel Dinomancer is an average card. While getting any minions from the Deathrattle effect is good value, it is not possible to consistently guarantee a minion has been Discarded before you are ready to play Cruel Dinomancer.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists