Curse of Rafaam — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Curse of Rafaam is a Warlock-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Curse of Rafaam is a poor card. Although it might seem useful to deal damage to your opponent on each turn, the key point is that they have the choice on whether to continue to take the damage, or take the Tempo loss of discarding the card. As long as your opponent chooses correctly, you will not be gaining too much of an advantage, since the decision is made on their terms.
In Construced, Curse of Rafaam is a generally weak card. It can show some value in a very aggressive Warlock deck, since it can make your opponent choose between taking damage or spending Mana to remove your minions when they may want to do both. Overall however, there are more reliable cards for your gameplan.
Curse of Rafaam is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge