Curse of Rafaam — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Curse of Rafaam is a Warlock-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Curse of Rafaam is a poor card. Although it might seem useful to deal damage to your opponent on each turn, the key point is that they have the choice on whether to continue to take the damage, or take the Tempo loss of discarding the card. As long as your opponent chooses correctly, you will not be gaining too much of an advantage, since the decision is made on their terms.
In Construced, Curse of Rafaam is a generally weak card. It can show some value in a very aggressive Warlock deck, since it can make your opponent choose between taking damage or spending Mana to remove your minions when they may want to do both. Overall however, there are more reliable cards for your gameplan.
Curse of Rafaam is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck