Curse of Rafaam
Table of Contents
Curse of Rafaam is a Warlock-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Curse of Rafaam is a poor card. Although it might seem useful to deal damage to your opponent on each turn, the key point is that they have the choice on whether to continue to take the damage, or take the Tempo loss of discarding the card. As long as your opponent chooses correctly, you will not be gaining too much of an advantage, since the decision is made on their terms.
2. Constructed Play
In Construced, Curse of Rafaam is a generally weak card. It can show some value in a very aggressive Warlock deck, since it can make your opponent choose between taking damage or spending Mana to remove your minions when they may want to do both. Overall however, there are more reliable cards for your gameplan.
Curse of Rafaam is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists