Table of Contents
Dark Bargain is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Bargain is a removal card that offers a powerful effect. However, the additional drawback on top of a card like Siphon Soul make it seem a very unattractive option. Discarding two cards will be extremely detrimental to the type of deck that want to play Control style cards like this one.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dark Bargain can be played in a Control deck as a powerful late-game removal option. However, a Control deck will likely have various other high-value cards in their deck, and need to value card advantage, making the discard effect that comes with this card a very severe drawback.
Dark Bargain is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists