Dark Bargain — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Bargain is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Bargain is a removal card that offers a powerful effect. However, the additional drawback on top of a card likemake it seem a very unattractive option. Discarding two cards will be extremely detrimental to the type of deck that want to play Control style cards like this one.
In Constructed, Dark Bargain can be played in a Control deck as a powerful late-game removal option. However, a Control deck will likely have various other high-value cards in their deck, and need to value card advantage, making the discard effect that comes with this card a very severe drawback.
Dark Bargain is no longer available in Arena.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior