Dark Bargain — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Bargain is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Bargain is a removal card that offers a powerful effect. However, the additional drawback on top of a card like Siphon Soul make it seem a very unattractive option. Discarding two cards will be extremely detrimental to the type of deck that want to play Control style cards like this one.
In Constructed, Dark Bargain can be played in a Control deck as a powerful late-game removal option. However, a Control deck will likely have various other high-value cards in their deck, and need to value card advantage, making the discard effect that comes with this card a very severe drawback.
Dark Bargain is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike