Dark Bargain — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Bargain is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Bargain is a removal card that offers a powerful effect. However, the additional drawback on top of a card likemake it seem a very unattractive option. Discarding two cards will be extremely detrimental to the type of deck that want to play Control style cards like this one.
In Constructed, Dark Bargain can be played in a Control deck as a powerful late-game removal option. However, a Control deck will likely have various other high-value cards in their deck, and need to value card advantage, making the discard effect that comes with this card a very severe drawback.
Dark Bargain is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck