Dark Bargain — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Bargain is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Bargain is a removal card that offers a powerful effect. However, the additional drawback on top of a card likemake it seem a very unattractive option. Discarding two cards will be extremely detrimental to the type of deck that want to play Control style cards like this one.
In Constructed, Dark Bargain can be played in a Control deck as a powerful late-game removal option. However, a Control deck will likely have various other high-value cards in their deck, and need to value card advantage, making the discard effect that comes with this card a very severe drawback.
Dark Bargain is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck