Dark Pact — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Pact is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Pact offers a lot of healing, but with an awkward downside. In aggressive decks, you will often want to keep your minions alive, while in Control decks you will value the healing, but not have many minions that you are willing to sacrifice.
In Constructed, the best use of Dark Pact is to destroy your own Mistress of Mixtures to gain 12 Health. In Control Warlock decks that maintain a high hand size and naturally play the Mistress anyway, Dark Pact can be played as a way to stabilise after gaining control of the board.
In Arena, Dark Pact is a very poor card. The Health gain is not usually helpful in terms of turning the tide of a losing situation, while sacrificing your own minion is actively making that situation worse.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter