Dark Pact — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Pact is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Pact offers a lot of healing, but with an awkward downside. In aggressive decks, you will often want to keep your minions alive, while in Control decks you will value the healing, but not have many minions that you are willing to sacrifice.
In Constructed, the best use of Dark Pact is to destroy your ownto gain 12 Health. In Control Warlock decks that maintain a high hand size and naturally play the Mistress anyway, Dark Pact can be played as a way to stabilise after gaining control of the board.
In Arena, Dark Pact is a very poor card. The Health gain is not usually helpful in terms of turning the tide of a losing situation, while sacrificing your own minion is actively making that situation worse.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck