Dark Pact — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Pact is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Pact offers a lot of healing, but with an awkward downside. In aggressive decks, you will often want to keep your minions alive, while in Control decks you will value the healing, but not have many minions that you are willing to sacrifice.
In Constructed, the best use of Dark Pact is to destroy your own Mistress of Mixtures to gain 12 Health. In Control Warlock decks that maintain a high hand size and naturally play the Mistress anyway, Dark Pact can be played as a way to stabilise after gaining control of the board.
In Arena, Dark Pact is a very poor card. The Health gain is not usually helpful in terms of turning the tide of a losing situation, while sacrificing your own minion is actively making that situation worse.
Decks with Dark Pact
Wild Cubelock (Cube Warlock) Deck Guide 1 weapon, 8 spells, 20 minions, 1 hero card
|14,560||Apr 08 2019|
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's