Dark Pact — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Pact is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Pact offers a lot of healing, but with an awkward downside. In aggressive decks, you will often want to keep your minions alive, while in Control decks you will value the healing, but not have many minions that you are willing to sacrifice.
In Constructed, the best use of Dark Pact is to destroy your own Mistress of Mixtures to gain 12 Health. In Control Warlock decks that maintain a high hand size and naturally play the Mistress anyway, Dark Pact can be played as a way to stabilise after gaining control of the board.
In Arena, Dark Pact is a very poor card. The Health gain is not usually helpful in terms of turning the tide of a losing situation, while sacrificing your own minion is actively making that situation worse.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens