Dark Pact — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Pact is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Pact offers a lot of healing, but with an awkward downside. In aggressive decks, you will often want to keep your minions alive, while in Control decks you will value the healing, but not have many minions that you are willing to sacrifice.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, the best use of Dark Pact is to destroy your own Mistress of Mixtures to gain 12 Health. In Control Warlock decks that maintain a high hand size and naturally play the Mistress anyway, Dark Pact can be played as a way to stabilise after gaining control of the board.
In Arena, Dark Pact is a very poor card. The Health gain is not usually helpful in terms of turning the tide of a losing situation, while sacrificing your own minion is actively making that situation worse.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter