Dark Peddler — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Peddler is a Warlock-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Peddler is a Warlock card using the Discover mechanic, which allows you to pick a random card from 3 options that are available to your class. It can function as both a 2-drop and a 3-drop since you guarantee gaining a card to fill the extra Mana on turn 3.
In Constructed, Dark Peddler can work excellently in most Warlock decks to secure your early curve. Due to the flexibility it brings to your early-game, if you have a Dark Peddler in your opening hand, you will almost always have a strong curve because of the various options you have for how to use it.
Dark Peddler is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck