Dark Peddler — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Peddler is a Warlock-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Peddler is a Warlock card using the Discover mechanic, which allows you to pick a random card from 3 options that are available to your class. It can function as both a 2-drop and a 3-drop since you guarantee gaining a card to fill the extra Mana on turn 3.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dark Peddler can work excellently in most Warlock decks to secure your early curve. Due to the flexibility it brings to your early-game, if you have a Dark Peddler in your opening hand, you will almost always have a strong curve because of the various options you have for how to use it.
Dark Peddler is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Dark Peddler
Reno Combo Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck 9 spells, 21 minions
|13,460||Apr 04 2017|
N'Zoth Reno Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck 7 spells, 23 minions
|15,960||Apr 02 2017|
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- New Info on the Rumble Run from BlizzCon
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard