Dark Peddler — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Peddler is a Warlock-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Peddler is a Warlock card using the Discover mechanic, which allows you to pick a random card from 3 options that are available to your class. It can function as both a 2-drop and a 3-drop since you guarantee gaining a card to fill the extra Mana on turn 3.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dark Peddler can work excellently in most Warlock decks to secure your early curve. Due to the flexibility it brings to your early-game, if you have a Dark Peddler in your opening hand, you will almost always have a strong curve because of the various options you have for how to use it.
Dark Peddler is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please