Demonbolt — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonbolt is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demonbolt is a removal tool that synergises with Warlock's ability to flood the board. Despite having a high base cost, it can easily become cheaper than hard removal belonging to any other class and is almost free if your board is full.
In Constructed, Demonbolt is best suited to Zoo Warlock decks. However, the card is not used in high-level play as Zoo is quite an aggressive archetype and prefers to simply ignore large threats.
In Arena, Demonbolt is a great card. Removal is very valuable in Arena and Demonbolt is no exception.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck