Demonbolt — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonbolt is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demonbolt is a removal tool that synergises with Warlock's ability to flood the board. Despite having a high base cost, it can easily become cheaper than hard removal belonging to any other class and is almost free if your board is full.
In Constructed, Demonbolt is best suited to Zoo Warlock decks. However, the card is not used in high-level play as Zoo is quite an aggressive archetype and prefers to simply ignore large threats.
In Arena, Demonbolt is a great card. Removal is very valuable in Arena and Demonbolt is no exception.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck