Demonwrath — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonwrath is a Warlock-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demonwrath is a new Warlock card introduced in Blackrock Mountain. It is a powerful card if you are able to guarantee that it will not be detrimental to your side of the board. If it is able to be used to full effect, that it is one of the most efficient AoE spells in the game.
In Constructed, Demonwrath is only really seen in specific Demon synergy decks. By filling your own deck with Demons and Deathrattle minions, you can use this card as an effective AoE more often.
Demonwrath is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior