Demonwrath — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonwrath is a Warlock-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demonwrath is a new Warlock card introduced in Blackrock Mountain. It is a powerful card if you are able to guarantee that it will not be detrimental to your side of the board. If it is able to be used to full effect, that it is one of the most efficient AoE spells in the game.
In Constructed, Demonwrath is only really seen in specific Demon synergy decks. By filling your own deck with Demons and Deathrattle minions, you can use this card as an effective AoE more often.
Demonwrath is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck