Demonwrath — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonwrath is a Warlock-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demonwrath is a new Warlock card introduced in Blackrock Mountain. It is a powerful card if you are able to guarantee that it will not be detrimental to your side of the board. If it is able to be used to full effect, that it is one of the most efficient AoE spells in the game.
In Constructed, Demonwrath is only really seen in specific Demon synergy decks. By filling your own deck with Demons and Deathrattle minions, you can use this card as an effective AoE more often.
Demonwrath is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck