Despicable Dreadlord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Despicable Dreadlord is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Despicable Dreadlord is unusual for a Warlock card because its effect does not impact both sides of the board. This means that it is often going to get value without the awkwardness of having to stunt your own development.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Despicable Dreadlord is best suited to Control decks. The ongoing effect means that your opponent will not be able to ignore it, and it will sometimes clear up several minions on the turn it is played.
In Arena, this is a very good card. The effect will usually have an immediate impact on the board, and the Dreadlord will need to be rapidly dealt with by the opponent if it is not to generate a large advantage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please