Despicable Dreadlord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Despicable Dreadlord is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Despicable Dreadlord is unusual for a Warlock card because its effect does not impact both sides of the board. This means that it is often going to get value without the awkwardness of having to stunt your own development.
In Constructed play, Despicable Dreadlord is best suited to Control decks. The ongoing effect means that your opponent will not be able to ignore it, and it will sometimes clear up several minions on the turn it is played.
In Arena, this is a very good card. The effect will usually have an immediate impact on the board, and the Dreadlord will need to be rapidly dealt with by the opponent if it is not to generate a large advantage.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge