Despicable Dreadlord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Despicable Dreadlord is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Despicable Dreadlord is unusual for a Warlock card because its effect does not impact both sides of the board. This means that it is often going to get value without the awkwardness of having to stunt your own development.
In Constructed play, Despicable Dreadlord is best suited to Control decks. The ongoing effect means that your opponent will not be able to ignore it, and it will sometimes clear up several minions on the turn it is played.
In Arena, this is a very good card. The effect will usually have an immediate impact on the board, and the Dreadlord will need to be rapidly dealt with by the opponent if it is not to generate a large advantage.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time
- Ferocious Quilboar
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Lady Vashj
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale