Despicable Dreadlord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Despicable Dreadlord is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Despicable Dreadlord is unusual for a Warlock card because its effect does not impact both sides of the board. This means that it is often going to get value without the awkwardness of having to stunt your own development.
In Constructed play, Despicable Dreadlord is best suited to Control decks. The ongoing effect means that your opponent will not be able to ignore it, and it will sometimes clear up several minions on the turn it is played.
In Arena, this is a very good card. The effect will usually have an immediate impact on the board, and the Dreadlord will need to be rapidly dealt with by the opponent if it is not to generate a large advantage.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck