Despicable Dreadlord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Despicable Dreadlord is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Despicable Dreadlord is unusual for a Warlock card because its effect does not impact both sides of the board. This means that it is often going to get value without the awkwardness of having to stunt your own development.
In Constructed play, Despicable Dreadlord is best suited to Control decks. The ongoing effect means that your opponent will not be able to ignore it, and it will sometimes clear up several minions on the turn it is played.
In Arena, this is a very good card. The effect will usually have an immediate impact on the board, and the Dreadlord will need to be rapidly dealt with by the opponent if it is not to generate a large advantage.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide