DOOM! — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
DOOM! is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
DOOM! is an incredibly powerful board clear effect. However, it's huge Mana cost makes it extremely restrictive to use, and there is a concern in the late-game with Warlock decks that they do not want to draw too many cards as they will often have reached close to the bottom of their deck using their Life Tap Hero Power.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, DOOM!'s role is already filled in most Warlock decks in the form of Twisting Nether and other lower cost board clear spells.
DOOM! is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin