Feeding Time — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Feeding Time is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Feeding Time is a reasonable card overall. The combination of removal and the summoning of minions in a single card makes Feeding Time a strong tempo play. Unlike its predecessor, Imp-losion, there is no variance in the damage resulting in a much more predictable card to play with, but also an easier card to play around.
In Constructed, Feeding Time is a reasonable card. It is best suited to decks that aim to flood the board, such as Zoo Warlock.
In Arena, Feeding Time is a great card. Since it serves as both a much needed source of removal and provides you with minions on the board.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend