Feeding Time — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Feeding Time is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Feeding Time is a reasonable card overall. The combination of removal and the summoning of minions in a single card makes Feeding Time a strong tempo play. Unlike its predecessor, Imp-losion, there is no variance in the damage resulting in a much more predictable card to play with, but also an easier card to play around.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Feeding Time is a reasonable card. It is best suited to decks that aim to flood the board, such as Zoo Warlock.
In Arena, Feeding Time is a great card. Since it serves as both a much needed source of removal and provides you with minions on the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild