Feeding Time — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Feeding Time is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Feeding Time is a reasonable card overall. The combination of removal and the summoning of minions in a single card makes Feeding Time a strong tempo play. Unlike its predecessor, Imp-losion, there is no variance in the damage resulting in a much more predictable card to play with, but also an easier card to play around.
In Constructed, Feeding Time is a reasonable card. It is best suited to decks that aim to flood the board, such as Zoo Warlock.
In Arena, Feeding Time is a great card. Since it serves as both a much needed source of removal and provides you with minions on the board.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck