Feeding Time — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Feeding Time is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Feeding Time is a reasonable card overall. The combination of removal and the summoning of minions in a single card makes Feeding Time a strong tempo play. Unlike its predecessor, Imp-losion, there is no variance in the damage resulting in a much more predictable card to play with, but also an easier card to play around.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Feeding Time is a reasonable card. It is best suited to decks that aim to flood the board, such as Zoo Warlock.
In Arena, Feeding Time is a great card. Since it serves as both a much needed source of removal and provides you with minions on the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter