Fel Cannon — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Fel Cannon is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fel Cannon is a card with a potentially powerful card. It has an extremely fast effect due to the 2 damage you can deal on the same turn you play it. However, to justify including this card, you need to have a large quantity of Mech minions in your deck, since the damage can hit your own minions if they are not Mechs.
Fel Cannon may be difficult to use in Constructed. In order to use this card, you will need a high ratio of Mech minions in your deck, and it may turn out that Demon, or Deathrattle synergy remains stronger in Warlock than Mechs.
Fel Cannon is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck