Fel Cannon — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Fel Cannon is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fel Cannon is a card with a potentially powerful card. It has an extremely fast effect due to the 2 damage you can deal on the same turn you play it. However, to justify including this card, you need to have a large quantity of Mech minions in your deck, since the damage can hit your own minions if they are not Mechs.
Fel Cannon may be difficult to use in Constructed. In order to use this card, you will need a high ratio of Mech minions in your deck, and it may turn out that Demon, or Deathrattle synergy remains stronger in Warlock than Mechs.
Fel Cannon is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck