Felguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Felguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Felguard is a very poor card. Although it does have above average stats for its Mana cost, it does not provide enough of an advantage to be worth the drawback. If played on curve on turn 3, it will have essentially cost you a Mana every turn until you have 10, making it incredibly expensive overall.
Felguard is an extremely poor card that slows down your development way too much to be considered in any Constructed deck.
Felguard is similar to Sen'jin Shieldmasta, however the drawback will always delay you and you will, in most cases, decide to play Felguard to have a strong drop down on turn 3 and keep pressuring your opponent rather than having a taunter.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock