Felguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Felguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Felguard is a very poor card. Although it does have above average stats for its Mana cost, it does not provide enough of an advantage to be worth the drawback. If played on curve on turn 3, it will have essentially cost you a Mana every turn until you have 10, making it incredibly expensive overall.
Felguard is an extremely poor card that slows down your development way too much to be considered in any Constructed deck.
Felguard is similar to, however the drawback will always delay you and you will, in most cases, decide to play Felguard to have a strong drop down on turn 3 and keep pressuring your opponent rather than having a taunter.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge