Felguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Felguard is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Felguard is a very poor card. Although it does have above average stats for its Mana cost, it does not provide enough of an advantage to be worth the drawback. If played on curve on turn 3, it will have essentially cost you a Mana every turn until you have 10, making it incredibly expensive overall.
Felguard is an extremely poor card that slows down your development way too much to be considered in any Constructed deck.
Felguard is similar to Sen'jin Shieldmasta, however the drawback will always delay you and you will, in most cases, decide to play Felguard to have a strong drop down on turn 3 and keep pressuring your opponent rather than having a taunter.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck