Felguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Felguard is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Felguard is a very poor card. Although it does have above average stats for its Mana cost, it does not provide enough of an advantage to be worth the drawback. If played on curve on turn 3, it will have essentially cost you a Mana every turn until you have 10, making it incredibly expensive overall.
Felguard is an extremely poor card that slows down your development way too much to be considered in any Constructed deck.
Felguard is similar to, however the drawback will always delay you and you will, in most cases, decide to play Felguard to have a strong drop down on turn 3 and keep pressuring your opponent rather than having a taunter.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck