Felguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Felguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Felguard is a very poor card. Although it does have above average stats for its Mana cost, it does not provide enough of an advantage to be worth the drawback. If played on curve on turn 3, it will have essentially cost you a Mana every turn until you have 10, making it incredibly expensive overall.
Felguard is an extremely poor card that slows down your development way too much to be considered in any Constructed deck.
Felguard is similar to, however the drawback will always delay you and you will, in most cases, decide to play Felguard to have a strong drop down on turn 3 and keep pressuring your opponent rather than having a taunter.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck