Fist of Jaraxxus — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Fist of Jaraxxus is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fist of Jaraxxus is a card that synergises with the various cards in the Warlock class that discard cards from your hand. As a 4 Mana play, it is an extremely weak effect, however, if you are able to have the card be discarded, it can be quite powerful.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fist of Jaraxxus is too inconsistent to be included in your deck. If you are forced to play the card for its full 4 Mana value, it will be extremely weak, and it is far too inconsistent to expect it to be reliably discarded.
Fist of Jaraxxus is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!