Fist of Jaraxxus — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Fist of Jaraxxus is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fist of Jaraxxus is a card that synergises with the various cards in the Warlock class that discard cards from your hand. As a 4 Mana play, it is an extremely weak effect, however, if you are able to have the card be discarded, it can be quite powerful.
In Constructed, Fist of Jaraxxus is too inconsistent to be included in your deck. If you are forced to play the card for its full 4 Mana value, it will be extremely weak, and it is far too inconsistent to expect it to be reliably discarded.
Fist of Jaraxxus is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck