Fist of Jaraxxus — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Fist of Jaraxxus is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fist of Jaraxxus is a card that synergises with the various cards in the Warlock class that discard cards from your hand. As a 4 Mana play, it is an extremely weak effect, however, if you are able to have the card be discarded, it can be quite powerful.
In Constructed, Fist of Jaraxxus is too inconsistent to be included in your deck. If you are forced to play the card for its full 4 Mana value, it will be extremely weak, and it is far too inconsistent to expect it to be reliably discarded.
Fist of Jaraxxus is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck