Fist of Jaraxxus
Table of Contents
Fist of Jaraxxus is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fist of Jaraxxus is a card that synergises with the various cards in the Warlock class that discard cards from your hand. As a 4 Mana play, it is an extremely weak effect, however, if you are able to have the card be discarded, it can be quite powerful.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fist of Jaraxxus is too inconsistent to be included in your deck. If you are forced to play the card for its full 4 Mana value, it will be extremely weak, and it is far too inconsistent to expect it to be reliably discarded.
Fist of Jaraxxus is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???