Fist of Jaraxxus — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Fist of Jaraxxus is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fist of Jaraxxus is a card that synergises with the various cards in the Warlock class that discard cards from your hand. As a 4 Mana play, it is an extremely weak effect, however, if you are able to have the card be discarded, it can be quite powerful.
In Constructed, Fist of Jaraxxus is too inconsistent to be included in your deck. If you are forced to play the card for its full 4 Mana value, it will be extremely weak, and it is far too inconsistent to expect it to be reliably discarded.
Fist of Jaraxxus is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards