Gnomeferatu — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Gnomeferatu is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gnomeferatu has an effect that many people fail to understand correctly. Although it is able to remove an important card from your opponent's deck, on the occasions that it does not manage this, it brings your opponent one card closer to getting their combo instead. This means that the correct way to think about the effect is to imagine that the bottom card of the deck is removed, as this is mathematically the same as removing the top card. Therefore the only games in which the effect will matter in the long run are fatigue games.
Gnomeferatu is only relevant in Constructed play if decks are regularly going to fatigue. Due to this, it should only be played in a deck that is trying to fatigue the opponent. The temptation to think that you might remove an important card should be resisted at all costs.
In Arena, Gnomeferatu is a 2/3 for 2 Mana, which makes it below average. It is only useful as a late pick to fill out the curve. The ability is irrelevant.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck