Gnomeferatu — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Gnomeferatu is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gnomeferatu has an effect that many people fail to understand correctly. Although it is able to remove an important card from your opponent's deck, on the occasions that it does not manage this, it brings your opponent one card closer to getting their combo instead. This means that the correct way to think about the effect is to imagine that the bottom card of the deck is removed, as this is mathematically the same as removing the top card. Therefore the only games in which the effect will matter in the long run are fatigue games.
2. Constructed Play
Gnomeferatu is only relevant in Constructed play if decks are regularly going to fatigue. Due to this, it should only be played in a deck that is trying to fatigue the opponent. The temptation to think that you might remove an important card should be resisted at all costs.
In Arena, Gnomeferatu is a 2/3 for 2 Mana, which makes it below average. It is only useful as a late pick to fill out the curve. The ability is irrelevant.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard