Gnomeferatu — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Gnomeferatu is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gnomeferatu has an effect that many people fail to understand correctly. Although it is able to remove an important card from your opponent's deck, on the occasions that it does not manage this, it brings your opponent one card closer to getting their combo instead. This means that the correct way to think about the effect is to imagine that the bottom card of the deck is removed, as this is mathematically the same as removing the top card. Therefore the only games in which the effect will matter in the long run are fatigue games.
Gnomeferatu is only relevant in Constructed play if decks are regularly going to fatigue. Due to this, it should only be played in a deck that is trying to fatigue the opponent. The temptation to think that you might remove an important card should be resisted at all costs.
In Arena, Gnomeferatu is a 2/3 for 2 Mana, which makes it below average. It is only useful as a late pick to fill out the curve. The ability is irrelevant.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck