Gnomeferatu — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Gnomeferatu is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gnomeferatu has an effect that many people fail to understand correctly. Although it is able to remove an important card from your opponent's deck, on the occasions that it does not manage this, it brings your opponent one card closer to getting their combo instead. This means that the correct way to think about the effect is to imagine that the bottom card of the deck is removed, as this is mathematically the same as removing the top card. Therefore the only games in which the effect will matter in the long run are fatigue games.
Gnomeferatu is only relevant in Constructed play if decks are regularly going to fatigue. Due to this, it should only be played in a deck that is trying to fatigue the opponent. The temptation to think that you might remove an important card should be resisted at all costs.
In Arena, Gnomeferatu is a 2/3 for 2 Mana, which makes it below average. It is only useful as a late pick to fill out the curve. The ability is irrelevant.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend