Kobold Librarian — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Librarian is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Librarian is a fantastic card in almost all circumstances. For an example of why it is so good, take a look atwhich is a card played in many decks. In comparison to Loot Hoarder, the Librarian's Mana cost is lower, and the card draw is easier to activate. In the early game, a 2/1 minion is fine to occupy the board with. In the late-game most 1-Mana cards often become undesirable, and the Librarian avoids this problem by simply drawing another card. The downside of taking 2 damage is almost negligible when evaluated alongside all of the upsides.
In Constructed play, Kobold Librarian fits in almost all archetypes of Warlock. In Zoo decks, the card draw and early minion are a great way to keep hold of resources. In Control decks, the ability to draw a card for 1 Mana and 2 Health is simply better than a. The 2/1 body is a nice bonus which comes alongside this.
In Arena, Kobold Librarian is a very strong card. At worst, it will cycle and do a little damage, while at best it is an early challenge to the enemy board which uses practically no resources.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck