Queen of Pain — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Queen of Pain is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Queen of Pain is an early game Demon that can be compared to Armorsmith. It serves a similar purpose in that it can counter early aggression in Aggro decks, and stabilise your life total to allow you to draw more cards with Life Tap over the course of the game.
In Constructed, Queen of Pain fits extremely well into a Demon synergy deck as an early game minion to control the board early. Since your synergy in such a deck will take a few turns to get rolling, early game cards like Flame Imp along with Queen of Pain will be very important to keep control of the board.
Queen of Pain is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck