Queen of Pain — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Queen of Pain is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Queen of Pain is an early game Demon that can be compared to. It serves a similar purpose in that it can counter early aggression in Aggro decks, and stabilise your life total to allow you to draw more cards with over the course of the game.
In Constructed, Queen of Pain fits extremely well into a Demon synergy deck as an early game minion to control the board early. Since your synergy in such a deck will take a few turns to get rolling, early game cards likealong with Queen of Pain will be very important to keep control of the board.
Queen of Pain is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List