Queen of Pain — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Queen of Pain is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Queen of Pain is an early game Demon that can be compared to. It serves a similar purpose in that it can counter early aggression in Aggro decks, and stabilise your life total to allow you to draw more cards with over the course of the game.
In Constructed, Queen of Pain fits extremely well into a Demon synergy deck as an early game minion to control the board early. Since your synergy in such a deck will take a few turns to get rolling, early game cards likealong with Queen of Pain will be very important to keep control of the board.
Queen of Pain is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens