Queen of Pain — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Queen of Pain is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Queen of Pain is an early game Demon that can be compared to Armorsmith. It serves a similar purpose in that it can counter early aggression in Aggro decks, and stabilise your life total to allow you to draw more cards with Life Tap over the course of the game.
In Constructed, Queen of Pain fits extremely well into a Demon synergy deck as an early game minion to control the board early. Since your synergy in such a deck will take a few turns to get rolling, early game cards like Flame Imp along with Queen of Pain will be very important to keep control of the board.
Queen of Pain is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Queen of Pain
Mid-Budget Maloriak Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode) 4 spells, 26 minions
|3,460||Apr 30 2015|
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player