Pit Lord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Pit Lord is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pit Lord is a huge minion for its Mana cost, however the loss of Health from the Battlecry effect is incredibly risky and often makes the card unplayable if not played on curve.
Pit Lord is a poor choice for Constructed, it will frequently be immediately removed by opponents, resulting in a large loss in Health for no gain.
Pit Lord is a strong card in Arena. It can easily provide you a strong advantage if you are able to play it on curve. However, if drawn in the late-game, you may be too low on Health to play it effectively.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge