Pit Lord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Pit Lord is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pit Lord is a huge minion for its Mana cost, however the loss of Health from the Battlecry effect is incredibly risky and often makes the card unplayable if not played on curve.
Pit Lord is a poor choice for Constructed, it will frequently be immediately removed by opponents, resulting in a large loss in Health for no gain.
Pit Lord is a strong card in Arena. It can easily provide you a strong advantage if you are able to play it on curve. However, if drawn in the late-game, you may be too low on Health to play it effectively.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock