Pit Lord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Pit Lord is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pit Lord is a huge minion for its Mana cost, however the loss of Health from the Battlecry effect is incredibly risky and often makes the card unplayable if not played on curve.
2. Constructed Play
Pit Lord is a poor choice for Constructed, it will frequently be immediately removed by opponents, resulting in a large loss in Health for no gain.
Pit Lord is a strong card in Arena. It can easily provide you a strong advantage if you are able to play it on curve. However, if drawn in the late-game, you may be too low on Health to play it effectively.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!