Pit Lord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Pit Lord is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pit Lord is a huge minion for its Mana cost, however the loss of Health from the Battlecry effect is incredibly risky and often makes the card unplayable if not played on curve.
Pit Lord is a poor choice for Constructed, it will frequently be immediately removed by opponents, resulting in a large loss in Health for no gain.
Pit Lord is a strong card in Arena. It can easily provide you a strong advantage if you are able to play it on curve. However, if drawn in the late-game, you may be too low on Health to play it effectively.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior