Pit Lord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Pit Lord is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pit Lord is a huge minion for its Mana cost, however the loss of Health from the Battlecry effect is incredibly risky and often makes the card unplayable if not played on curve.
Pit Lord is a poor choice for Constructed, it will frequently be immediately removed by opponents, resulting in a large loss in Health for no gain.
Pit Lord is a strong card in Arena. It can easily provide you a strong advantage if you are able to play it on curve. However, if drawn in the late-game, you may be too low on Health to play it effectively.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck