Table of Contents
Power Overwhelming is a Warlock-only spell. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Power Overwhelming is a very flexible card that functions as a finisher, or to create favourable trades on the board. It can combine with Charge minions to create large burst combos, or gain a huge board advantage when combined with Deathrattle minions like Nerubian Egg.
2. Constructed Play
Power Overwhelming is very common in Constructed and is incredibly flexible in its usage in aggressive or Control based decks. Minion heavy decks include it as a potential finisher, but also to gain value from Deathrattle minions, while Control decks also include it as a combo finisher alongside a Charge minion and Faceless Manipulator.
Power Overwhelming is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Reno Combo Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Leeroy Zoo Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap The Crone Zoo Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Archaedas Warlock Zoo Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists