Ratcatcher — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Ratcatcher is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ratcatcher attempts to provide the opportunity to effectively get two attacks out of a big minion in one turn. In an ideal world, the first attack with your big minion will leave it on a low Health total, and then the Ratcatcher can take advantage of the high attack value of that minion and gain another favourable trade using its Rush ability.
In Constructed play, there are usually better cards than Ratcatcher. If you are trying to build a deck using this card, you will be looking to use it in conjunction with Devilsaur Egg so as to create another minion while simultaneously buffing the Ratcatcher.
In Arena, Ratcatcher is a mediocre card. No matter how you work it out, the raw stats amount to a 2/2 Rush minion for 3 Mana which is not a particularly good deal. There are some fringe circumstances where it can help to remove two large minions using only one of your own, but these are uncommon enough that they should not be relied upon.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens