Ratcatcher — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Ratcatcher is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ratcatcher attempts to provide the opportunity to effectively get two attacks out of a big minion in one turn. In an ideal world, the first attack with your big minion will leave it on a low Health total, and then the Ratcatcher can take advantage of the high attack value of that minion and gain another favourable trade using its Rush ability.
In Constructed play, there are usually better cards than Ratcatcher. If you are trying to build a deck using this card, you will be looking to use it in conjunction with Devilsaur Egg so as to create another minion while simultaneously buffing the Ratcatcher.
In Arena, Ratcatcher is a mediocre card. No matter how you work it out, the raw stats amount to a 2/2 Rush minion for 3 Mana which is not a particularly good deal. There are some fringe circumstances where it can help to remove two large minions using only one of your own, but these are uncommon enough that they should not be relied upon.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck