Ratcatcher — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Ratcatcher is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ratcatcher attempts to provide the opportunity to effectively get two attacks out of a big minion in one turn. In an ideal world, the first attack with your big minion will leave it on a low Health total, and then the Ratcatcher can take advantage of the high attack value of that minion and gain another favourable trade using its Rush ability.
In Constructed play, there are usually better cards than Ratcatcher. If you are trying to build a deck using this card, you will be looking to use it in conjunction with Devilsaur Egg so as to create another minion while simultaneously buffing the Ratcatcher.
In Arena, Ratcatcher is a mediocre card. No matter how you work it out, the raw stats amount to a 2/2 Rush minion for 3 Mana which is not a particularly good deal. There are some fringe circumstances where it can help to remove two large minions using only one of your own, but these are uncommon enough that they should not be relied upon.
Decks with Ratcatcher
Sonagi's Top 200 Legend Midrange Warlock Deck 6 spells, 24 minions
|10,300||Sep 05 2019|
Dekkster's Ratcatcher Handlock Deck 4 spells, 26 minions
|10,240||Jul 18 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge