Ravenous Pterrordax — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Ravenous Pterrordax is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ravenous Pterrordax is a powerful card if you are able to activate the Battlecry effect. The potential value is huge due to cheap Warlock minions such as Possessed Villager, however the card can also be almost unplayable in situations where you only have strong minions in play that you are unwilling to sacrifice.
2. Constructed Play
Ravenous Pterrordax is an excellent choice for board flooding decks such as Zoo Warlock due to an abundance of cheap targets for the Battlecry effect.
In Arena, Ravenous Pterrordax is a good card. Although it may not be possible to get an ideal 1/1 target for the Battlecry effect, even sacrificing a 2-Mana minion and some 3-Mana minions offers great value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild