Ravenous Pterrordax — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Ravenous Pterrordax is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ravenous Pterrordax is a powerful card if you are able to activate the Battlecry effect. The potential value is huge due to cheap Warlock minions such as Possessed Villager, however the card can also be almost unplayable in situations where you only have strong minions in play that you are unwilling to sacrifice.
2. Constructed Play
Ravenous Pterrordax is an excellent choice for board flooding decks such as Zoo Warlock due to an abundance of cheap targets for the Battlecry effect.
In Arena, Ravenous Pterrordax is a good card. Although it may not be possible to get an ideal 1/1 target for the Battlecry effect, even sacrificing a 2-Mana minion and some 3-Mana minions offers great value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please