Ravenous Pterrordax — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Ravenous Pterrordax is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravenous Pterrordax is a powerful card if you are able to activate the Battlecry effect. The potential value is huge due to cheap Warlock minions such as Possessed Villager, however the card can also be almost unplayable in situations where you only have strong minions in play that you are unwilling to sacrifice.
Ravenous Pterrordax is an excellent choice for board flooding decks such as Zoo Warlock due to an abundance of cheap targets for the Battlecry effect.
In Arena, Ravenous Pterrordax is a good card. Although it may not be possible to get an ideal 1/1 target for the Battlecry effect, even sacrificing a 2-Mana minion and some 3-Mana minions offers great value.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend