Ravenous Pterrordax — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Ravenous Pterrordax is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravenous Pterrordax is a powerful card if you are able to activate the Battlecry effect. The potential value is huge due to cheap Warlock minions such as, however the card can also be almost unplayable in situations where you only have strong minions in play that you are unwilling to sacrifice.
Ravenous Pterrordax is an excellent choice for board flooding decks such as Zoo Warlock due to an abundance of cheap targets for the Battlecry effect.
In Arena, Ravenous Pterrordax is a good card. Although it may not be possible to get an ideal 1/1 target for the Battlecry effect, even sacrificing a 2-Mana minion and some 3-Mana minions offers great value.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck