Renounce Darkness — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Renounce Darkness is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Renounce Darkness is one of the most impactful effects on any card added to the game to date. However, it makes it very difficult to build a deck with any kind of consistent gameplan. The ability to discount all of your class cards by 1 Mana is incredibly powerful, but it leaves you with a very inconsistent deck that may not be able to react to the situation presented to you.
Renounce Darkness is an incredibly powerful effect that may see play due to the overall power of discounting the Mana cost of a large portion of your deck.
Renounce Darkness is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck