Table of Contents
Renounce Darkness is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Renounce Darkness is one of the most impactful effects on any card added to the game to date. However, it makes it very difficult to build a deck with any kind of consistent gameplan. The ability to discount all of your class cards by 1 Mana is incredibly powerful, but it leaves you with a very inconsistent deck that may not be able to react to the situation presented to you.
2. Constructed Play
Renounce Darkness is an incredibly powerful effect that may see play due to the overall power of discounting the Mana cost of a large portion of your deck.
In Arena, Renounce Darkness is a very difficult card to evaluate. Whether or not you should pick it depends partly on how strong the rest of your deck is. If you have an otherwise strong draft, picking Renounce Darkness may prove to be too risky, while if you have a fairly weak draft, Renounce Darkness can function as a reasonable gimmick to try and rescue some games.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists