Tar Lurker — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Tar Lurker is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tar Lurker is a powerful Warlock Taunt. It is an excellent defensive tool, however the lack of Attack on your own turn prevents the ability to make favourable trades or pressure opponents.
As an extremely defensive minion, Tar Lurker is only worth considering in Control Warlock decks that want to slow down the game to outvalue opponents or assemble powerful combos.
Tar Lurker is a good card in Arena. As hard removal is very rare in Arena, opponents will have to attack through Tar Lurker most of the time, often losing several minions in the process.
Decks with Tar Lurker
The Lich King Warlock Deck 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|12,980||Aug 26 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend