Tar Lurker — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Tar Lurker is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tar Lurker is a powerful Warlock Taunt. It is an excellent defensive tool, however the lack of Attack on your own turn prevents the ability to make favourable trades or pressure opponents.
As an extremely defensive minion, Tar Lurker is only worth considering in Control Warlock decks that want to slow down the game to outvalue opponents or assemble powerful combos.
Tar Lurker is a good card in Arena. As hard removal is very rare in Arena, opponents will have to attack through Tar Lurker most of the time, often losing several minions in the process.
Decks with Tar Lurker
The Lich King Warlock Deck 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|12,980||Aug 26 2017|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists