Tar Lurker — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Tar Lurker is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tar Lurker is a powerful Warlock Taunt. It is an excellent defensive tool, however the lack of Attack on your own turn prevents the ability to make favourable trades or pressure opponents.
As an extremely defensive minion, Tar Lurker is only worth considering in Control Warlock decks that want to slow down the game to outvalue opponents or assemble powerful combos.
Tar Lurker is a good card in Arena. As hard removal is very rare in Arena, opponents will have to attack through Tar Lurker most of the time, often losing several minions in the process.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike