Tar Lurker — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Tar Lurker is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tar Lurker is a powerful Warlock Taunt. It is an excellent defensive tool, however the lack of Attack on your own turn prevents the ability to make favourable trades or pressure opponents.
2. Constructed Play
As an extremely defensive minion, Tar Lurker is only worth considering in Control Warlock decks that want to slow down the game to outvalue opponents or assemble powerful combos.
Tar Lurker is a good card in Arena. As hard removal is very rare in Arena, opponents will have to attack through Tar Lurker most of the time, often losing several minions in the process.
4. Meta Decks with Tar Lurker
Lakkari Sacrifice Cataclysm Combo Warlock Deck 9 spells, 20 minions, 1 hero_card
|8,000||Dec 08 2017|
Lakkari Sacrifice Warlock Quest Deck 9 spells, 21 minions
|5,120||Aug 01 2017|
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- New Info on the Rumble Run from BlizzCon
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard