Treachery — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Treachery is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Treachary is a situational card that can be used to pass minions with negative effects over to opponents. It is extremely powerful in combination with Doomsayer, as it will be immediately triggered on your opponent's turn, providing a cheap board clear before they can even react.
In Constructed, Treachery is an excellent card in Control Warlock decks. The combination with Doomsayer makes it excellent board clear and great at slowing down opponents.
In Arena, Treachery is a terrible card. It is rare to draft any cards with negative effects worth giving opponents and even if you do, it is not worth sacrificing 3 Mana and a card to do so.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck