Treachery — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Treachery is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Treachary is a situational card that can be used to pass minions with negative effects over to opponents. It is extremely powerful in combination with Doomsayer, as it will be immediately triggered on your opponent's turn, providing a cheap board clear before they can even react.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Treachery is an excellent card in Control Warlock decks. The combination with Doomsayer makes it excellent board clear and great at slowing down opponents.
In Arena, Treachery is a terrible card. It is rare to draft any cards with negative effects worth giving opponents and even if you do, it is not worth sacrificing 3 Mana and a card to do so.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild