Treachery — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Treachery is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Treachary is a situational card that can be used to pass minions with negative effects over to opponents. It is extremely powerful in combination with Doomsayer, as it will be immediately triggered on your opponent's turn, providing a cheap board clear before they can even react.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Treachery is an excellent card in Control Warlock decks. The combination with Doomsayer makes it excellent board clear and great at slowing down opponents.
In Arena, Treachery is a terrible card. It is rare to draft any cards with negative effects worth giving opponents and even if you do, it is not worth sacrificing 3 Mana and a card to do so.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub