Treachery — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Treachery is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Treachary is a situational card that can be used to pass minions with negative effects over to opponents. It is extremely powerful in combination with Doomsayer, as it will be immediately triggered on your opponent's turn, providing a cheap board clear before they can even react.
In Constructed, Treachery is an excellent card in Control Warlock decks. The combination with Doomsayer makes it excellent board clear and great at slowing down opponents.
In Arena, Treachery is a terrible card. It is rare to draft any cards with negative effects worth giving opponents and even if you do, it is not worth sacrificing 3 Mana and a card to do so.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens