Treachery — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Treachery is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Treachary is a situational card that can be used to pass minions with negative effects over to opponents. It is extremely powerful in combination with, as it will be immediately triggered on your opponent's turn, providing a cheap board clear before they can even react.
In Constructed, Treachery is an excellent card in Control Warlock decks. The combination withmakes it excellent board clear and great at slowing down opponents.
In Arena, Treachery is a terrible card. It is rare to draft any cards with negative effects worth giving opponents and even if you do, it is not worth sacrificing 3 Mana and a card to do so.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck