Unlicensed Apothecary — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Unlicensed Apothecary is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unlicensed Apothecary is a huge minion for its Mana cost, however its drawback can prove to be a huge liability more often than not.
In Constructed, Unlicensed Apothecary is a weak card. Its drawback makes it unplayable in aggressive decks, and while it may seem appealing in slower decks, it is an obstacle that can prevent you from playing stronger minions.
Unlicensed Apothecary is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS