Unlicensed Apothecary — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Unlicensed Apothecary is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unlicensed Apothecary is a huge minion for its Mana cost, however its drawback can prove to be a huge liability more often than not.
In Constructed, Unlicensed Apothecary is a weak card. Its drawback makes it unplayable in aggressive decks, and while it may seem appealing in slower decks, it is an obstacle that can prevent you from playing stronger minions.
Unlicensed Apothecary is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend