Unlicensed Apothecary — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Unlicensed Apothecary is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Unlicensed Apothecary is a huge minion for its Mana cost, however its drawback can prove to be a huge liability more often than not.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Unlicensed Apothecary is a weak card. Its drawback makes it unplayable in aggressive decks, and while it may seem appealing in slower decks, it is an obstacle that can prevent you from playing stronger minions.
In Arena, Unlicensed Apothecary is a good card. Its powerful stats allow it to trade 2-for-1 when played early, providing a powerful Tempo advantage which is incredibly valuable in Arena and more than makes up for the Health lost through the cards effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard