Unwilling Sacrifice — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Unwilling Sacrifice is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unwilling Sacrifice is a cheap removal spell that is very situational. As it requires a friendly minion to sacrifice to play, it can be hard to use. As a result, it is only useful if it can be combined with a card that can generate cheap minions or a friendly minion that is almost dead anyway.
In Constructed, Unwilling Sacrifice does not directly fit into any deck. Slow Warlock decks, which desire hard removal, do not have easy access to cheap minions to sacrifice whereas Aggro decks like Zoo that do have access to such minions generally do not require hard removal and would rather use Mana developing the board.
In Arena, Unwilling Sacrifice is a good card. Although it may not always be possible to find a good friendly minion to sacrifice with the effect, it is worth considering sacrificing a stronger minion if needed, as losing card advantage is insignificant as Warlock due to theHero Power.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck