Unwilling Sacrifice — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Unwilling Sacrifice is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Unwilling Sacrifice is a cheap removal spell that is very situational. As it requires a friendly minion to sacrifice to play, it can be hard to use. As a result, it is only useful if it can be combined with a card that can generate cheap minions or a friendly minion that is almost dead anyway.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Unwilling Sacrifice does not directly fit into any deck. Slow Warlock decks, which desire hard removal, do not have easy access to cheap minions to sacrifice whereas Aggro decks like Zoo that do have access to such minions generally do not require hard removal and would rather use Mana developing the board.
In Arena, Unwilling Sacrifice is a good card. Although it may not always be possible to find a good friendly minion to sacrifice with the effect, it is worth considering sacrificing a stronger minion if needed, as losing card advantage is insignificant as Warlock due to the Life Tap Hero Power.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild