Unwilling Sacrifice — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Unwilling Sacrifice is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unwilling Sacrifice is a cheap removal spell that is very situational. As it requires a friendly minion to sacrifice to play, it can be hard to use. As a result, it is only useful if it can be combined with a card that can generate cheap minions or a friendly minion that is almost dead anyway.
In Constructed, Unwilling Sacrifice does not directly fit into any deck. Slow Warlock decks, which desire hard removal, do not have easy access to cheap minions to sacrifice whereas Aggro decks like Zoo that do have access to such minions generally do not require hard removal and would rather use Mana developing the board.
In Arena, Unwilling Sacrifice is a good card. Although it may not always be possible to find a good friendly minion to sacrifice with the effect, it is worth considering sacrificing a stronger minion if needed, as losing card advantage is insignificant as Warlock due to the Life Tap Hero Power.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike