Unwilling Sacrifice — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Unwilling Sacrifice is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unwilling Sacrifice is a cheap removal spell that is very situational. As it requires a friendly minion to sacrifice to play, it can be hard to use. As a result, it is only useful if it can be combined with a card that can generate cheap minions or a friendly minion that is almost dead anyway.
In Constructed, Unwilling Sacrifice does not directly fit into any deck. Slow Warlock decks, which desire hard removal, do not have easy access to cheap minions to sacrifice whereas Aggro decks like Zoo that do have access to such minions generally do not require hard removal and would rather use Mana developing the board.
In Arena, Unwilling Sacrifice is a good card. Although it may not always be possible to find a good friendly minion to sacrifice with the effect, it is worth considering sacrificing a stronger minion if needed, as losing card advantage is insignificant as Warlock due to theHero Power.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck