Void Contract — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Void Contract is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Void Contract is a powerful card that Discards half of each players deck. As the effect is symmetric, it should only be used in extreme circumstances, such as to disrupt a combo deck or if you have a way to repopulate your deck.
In Constructed, Void Contract can be considered as a tech card against combo decks, but is generally far too niche for high-level play.
In Arena, Void Contract is a terrible card. There is no real value to removing half of each players deck in Arena and this card should never be drafted.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck