Void Crusher — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Void Crusher is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Void Crusher is an Inspire card that is very difficult to get any reasonable value from. Since it always runs the risk of destroying itself once the effect is activated, it can be a very self-destructive play. Although you can play it on a board that has multiple small minions, or add additional minions before activating the Inspire effect, it will still end up being a huge risk.
Void Crusher does not see play in any high level Constructed deck.
Void Crusher is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck