Wilfred Fizzlebang — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Wilfred Fizzlebang is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wilfred Fizzlebang is a slow card, but one that can potentially show a huge return on your initial investment. Since you will not be able to rely on it surviving for a turn, you will look to play it on turn 8 or later, meaning you can use Life Tap on the same turn. If you are able to hit a powerful card with this Life Tap, you can easily make up for the loss of Tempo from your initial investment.
In Constructed, Wilfred Fizzlebang can see play in any slow paced Warlock deck, especially one that is based around gathering combo pieces. Hitting any of these combo pieces and reducing them to 0 will significantly speed up your win condition.
Wilfred Fizzlebang is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards