Wilfred Fizzlebang — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Wilfred Fizzlebang is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wilfred Fizzlebang is a slow card, but one that can potentially show a huge return on your initial investment. Since you will not be able to rely on it surviving for a turn, you will look to play it on turn 8 or later, meaning you can use Life Tap on the same turn. If you are able to hit a powerful card with this Life Tap, you can easily make up for the loss of Tempo from your initial investment.
In Constructed, Wilfred Fizzlebang can see play in any slow paced Warlock deck, especially one that is based around gathering combo pieces. Hitting any of these combo pieces and reducing them to 0 will significantly speed up your win condition.
Wilfred Fizzlebang is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike