Wilfred Fizzlebang — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Wilfred Fizzlebang is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wilfred Fizzlebang is a slow card, but one that can potentially show a huge return on your initial investment. Since you will not be able to rely on it surviving for a turn, you will look to play it on turn 8 or later, meaning you can use Life Tap on the same turn. If you are able to hit a powerful card with this Life Tap, you can easily make up for the loss of Tempo from your initial investment.
In Constructed, Wilfred Fizzlebang can see play in any slow paced Warlock deck, especially one that is based around gathering combo pieces. Hitting any of these combo pieces and reducing them to 0 will significantly speed up your win condition.
Wilfred Fizzlebang is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck