Wilfred Fizzlebang — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Wilfred Fizzlebang is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wilfred Fizzlebang is a slow card, but one that can potentially show a huge return on your initial investment. Since you will not be able to rely on it surviving for a turn, you will look to play it on turn 8 or later, meaning you can use Life Tap on the same turn. If you are able to hit a powerful card with this Life Tap, you can easily make up for the loss of Tempo from your initial investment.
In Constructed, Wilfred Fizzlebang can see play in any slow paced Warlock deck, especially one that is based around gathering combo pieces. Hitting any of these combo pieces and reducing them to 0 will significantly speed up your win condition.
Wilfred Fizzlebang is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck