Table of Contents
Wilfred Fizzlebang is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wilfred Fizzlebang is a slow card, but one that can potentially show a huge return on your initial investment. Since you will not be able to rely on it surviving for a turn, you will look to play it on turn 8 or later, meaning you can use Life Tap on the same turn. If you are able to hit a powerful card with this Life Tap, you can easily make up for the loss of Tempo from your initial investment.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wilfred Fizzlebang can see play in any slow paced Warlock deck, especially one that is based around gathering combo pieces. Hitting any of these combo pieces and reducing them to 0 will significantly speed up your win condition.
Wilfred Fizzlebang is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists