Animated Berserker — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Animated Berserker is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Animated Berserker has a great 1/3 shape, but a large downside. Dealing 1 damage to your minions needs to be part of a synergetic package with cards such as Armorsmith, Acolyte of Pain, or with Enrage minions for it to be successful, and to turn the downside into upside.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Animated Berserker is designed to help with Enrage and with minions that have upsides when they take damage. There are, however, several very good cards that already do this job while damaging, or even removing, the opponent's minions at the same time. Whirlwind and Ravaging Ghoul are examples of this. With that in mind, Animated Berserker is usually not the correct choice.
Animated Berserker is a poor card in Arena. It will rarely have enough synergy with the rest of the deck to cover its downside, and will not be drawn on Turn one often enough to make use of its good stats.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild