Animated Berserker — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Animated Berserker is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Animated Berserker has a great 1/3 shape, but a large downside. Dealing 1 damage to your minions needs to be part of a synergetic package with cards such as, , or with Enrage minions for it to be successful, and to turn the downside into upside.
In Constructed, Animated Berserker is designed to help with Enrage and with minions that have upsides when they take damage. There are, however, several very good cards that already do this job while damaging, or even removing, the opponent's minions at the same time. Ravaging Ghoul are examples of this. With that in mind, Animated Berserker is usually not the correct choice.and
Animated Berserker is a poor card in Arena. It will rarely have enough synergy with the rest of the deck to cover its downside, and will not be drawn on Turn one often enough to make use of its good stats.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck