Table of Contents
Axe Flinger is a Warrior-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Axe Flinger is a very situational card that is only really strong in a deck that cares about damage to the opponents hero. Otherwise it has very little to offer a deck in terms of stats, or utility.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Axe Flinger only really fits into a Aggro Warrior deck, but even in this archetype, it is competing in the 4 Mana Slot with Kor'kron Elite, which is usually a stronger card overall. Even in an Enrage focused Warrior deck, it is usually ineffective, as the damage to the opponent is not as beneficial as other Enrage or Damage effects.
Axe Flinger is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper