Table of Contents
Bash is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bash is a card that fits excellently into existing gameplans of Warrior decks. Many Warrior decks are lacking strong options on turn 3, and also struggle to deal with early threats from their opponent if they do not draw Fiery War Axe.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bash fits nicely into many Warrior archetypes. It can be excellent to provide you with some additional stability against aggressive decks, and fills a gap on turn 3 that is present in many Warrior decks.
Bash is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists