Bash — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bash is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bash is a card that fits excellently into existing gameplans of Warrior decks. Many Warrior decks are lacking strong options on turn 3, and also struggle to deal with early threats from their opponent if they do not draw Fiery War Axe.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bash fits nicely into many Warrior archetypes. It can be excellent to provide you with some additional stability against aggressive decks, and fills a gap on turn 3 that is present in many Warrior decks.
Bash is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin