Death's Bite — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Death's Bite is a Warrior-only weapon. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Death's Bite is considered one of the strongest weapons in the game. It lines up very favourably with commonly played minions, as it is able to destroy one of your opponent's early minions, and then deal 5 damage to a midrange minion such as Sludge Belcher on turn 5. It also activates various combos and synergies in Warrior decks.
2. Constructed Play
Death's Bite is the foundation of many popular Warrior decks. In Control decks it combines with Acolyte of Pain to draw cards, Armorsmith to gain armour, or simply to activate Execute. In Combo based decks, it can create enormous board states using Grim Patron, or create huge damage burst with a Frothing Berserker.
Death's Bite is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild N'Zoth Control Warrior Deck
- Wild Fatigue Control Warrior Deck
- Wild Hybrid Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Deck
- The Lich King Fatigue Warrior Deck
- Deathbringer Saurfang Cheap Warrior Deck
- Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Arcane Giant Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Wild Pirate Warrior Deck
- Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Giantfin Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Chieftain Scarvash Control Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter