Bolster — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bolster is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bolster is a card that increases the defensive power of Warrior decks. It is introduced alongside cards such as King's Defender and Bash which also play into a more defensive strategy. The possibility of using this card to put together a hyper-defensive Wall Warrior deck is quite high.
In Constructed, obviously Bolster requires a reasonable amount of Taunt minions in your deck to represent value. It fits best into a hyper-defensive Warrior that is focused heavily on survival and armour gain in order to outlast the opponent.
Bolster is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck