Bolster — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bolster is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bolster is a card that increases the defensive power of Warrior decks. It is introduced alongside cards such as King's Defender and Bash which also play into a more defensive strategy. The possibility of using this card to put together a hyper-defensive Wall Warrior deck is quite high.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, obviously Bolster requires a reasonable amount of Taunt minions in your deck to represent value. It fits best into a hyper-defensive Warrior that is focused heavily on survival and armour gain in order to outlast the opponent.
Bolster is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King