Bolster — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bolster is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bolster is a card that increases the defensive power of Warrior decks. It is introduced alongside cards such as King's Defender and Bash which also play into a more defensive strategy. The possibility of using this card to put together a hyper-defensive Wall Warrior deck is quite high.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, obviously Bolster requires a reasonable amount of Taunt minions in your deck to represent value. It fits best into a hyper-defensive Warrior that is focused heavily on survival and armour gain in order to outlast the opponent.
Bolster is no longer available in Arena.
- Two Priest Cards Revealed in Loa & Lore Hearthside Chat with Dave Kosak
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #29
- Tavern Brawl: A Temporus Shift
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Pull of the Day
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?