King's Defender — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
King's Defender is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King's Defender is a unique Weapon that lends itself to a more defensive gameplan for Warrior. However, there are already a lot of slots in Warrior decks given over automatically to the superb Death's Bite and which leaves very little room for additional weapons.
In Constructed, you will need a very specific deck that can take advantage of the potential buff reliably to make this card a preferable alternative to Death's Bite or .
King's Defender is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck