King's Defender — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
King's Defender is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King's Defender is a unique Weapon that lends itself to a more defensive gameplan for Warrior. However, there are already a lot of slots in Warrior decks given over automatically to the superb Death's Bite and Fiery War Axe which leaves very little room for additional weapons.
King's Defender is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with King's Defender
Wild Dragon Warrior Deck 4 weapons, 26 minions
|6,160||Apr 26 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Supremus Challenge
- Totem Shaman
- Lady Vashj
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend