King's Defender — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
King's Defender is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King's Defender is a unique Weapon that lends itself to a more defensive gameplan for Warrior. However, there are already a lot of slots in Warrior decks given over automatically to the superb Death's Bite and which leaves very little room for additional weapons.
In Constructed, you will need a very specific deck that can take advantage of the potential buff reliably to make this card a preferable alternative to Death's Bite or .
King's Defender is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior