King's Defender — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
King's Defender is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King's Defender is a unique Weapon that lends itself to a more defensive gameplan for Warrior. However, there are already a lot of slots in Warrior decks given over automatically to the superb Death's Bite and Fiery War Axe which leaves very little room for additional weapons.
In Constructed, you will need a very specific deck that can take advantage of the potential buff reliably to make this card a preferable alternative to Death's Bite or Fiery War Axe.
King's Defender is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike