Table of Contents
Bouncing Blade is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bouncing Blade is a new removal card with a high level of variance. It offers some potential synergy with some commonly played Warrior cards and is of extremely high value against a board that just contains one large, expensive minion on your opponent's side.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bouncing Blade offers a number of potential possibilities. It can be used in a Control Warrior deck to provide extra removal, as well as synergy with cards like Acolyte of Pain and Armorsmith. Alternatively, it can be used in an Enrage deck to attempt to clear your opponent's minions whilst Enraging your own. However, both of these decks require a certain amount of luck to use Bouncing Blade effectively
Bouncing Blade is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists