Bouncing Blade — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bouncing Blade is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bouncing Blade is a new removal card with a high level of variance. It offers some potential synergy with some commonly played Warrior cards and is of extremely high value against a board that just contains one large, expensive minion on your opponent's side.
In Constructed, Bouncing Blade offers a number of potential possibilities. It can be used in a Control Warrior deck to provide extra removal, as well as synergy with cards like Acolyte of Pain and Armorsmith. Alternatively, it can be used in an Enrage deck to attempt to clear your opponent's minions whilst Enraging your own. However, both of these decks require a certain amount of luck to use Bouncing Blade effectively
Bouncing Blade is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Bouncing Blade
Cheap Chieftain Scarvash Control Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode) 5 weapons, 11 spells, 14 minions
|5,920||Nov 19 2015|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Supremus Challenge
- Totem Shaman
- Lady Vashj
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend