Bouncing Blade — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bouncing Blade is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bouncing Blade is a new removal card with a high level of variance. It offers some potential synergy with some commonly played Warrior cards and is of extremely high value against a board that just contains one large, expensive minion on your opponent's side.
In Constructed, Bouncing Blade offers a number of potential possibilities. It can be used in a Control Warrior deck to provide extra removal, as well as synergy with cards likeand . Alternatively, it can be used in an Enrage deck to attempt to clear your opponent's minions whilst Enraging your own. However, both of these decks require a certain amount of luck to use Bouncing Blade effectively
Bouncing Blade is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck