Crush — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Crush is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crush is a versatile new Warrior card. Since Warrior is quite adept at damaging their own minions, through cards like Bouncing Blade, , and , you will often find opportunities to play this card for 3 Mana. Otherwise, in desperate situations you may still be able to get away with using this card as a 7 Mana .
In Constructed, Crush can be used in 2 main decks. Firstly, it fits right into the existing Control Warrior archetype, since this deck already plays multiple cards to damage your own minions. Secondly, it can be used in an aggressive Enrage deck to remove difficult Taunts from your opponent extremely cheaply.
Crush is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck