Crush — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Crush is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crush is a versatile new Warrior card. Since Warrior is quite adept at damaging their own minions, through cards like Bouncing Blade, Cruel Taskmaster, and Whirlwind, you will often find opportunities to play this card for 3 Mana. Otherwise, in desperate situations you may still be able to get away with using this card as a 7 Mana Assassinate.
In Constructed, Crush can be used in 2 main decks. Firstly, it fits right into the existing Control Warrior archetype, since this deck already plays multiple cards to damage your own minions. Secondly, it can be used in an aggressive Enrage deck to remove difficult Taunts from your opponent extremely cheaply.
Crush is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge