Table of Contents
Crush is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Crush is a versatile new Warrior card. Since Warrior is quite adept at damaging their own minions, through cards like Bouncing Blade, Cruel Taskmaster, and Whirlwind, you will often find opportunities to play this card for 3 Mana. Otherwise, in desperate situations you may still be able to get away with using this card as a 7 Mana Assassinate.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Crush can be used in 2 main decks. Firstly, it fits right into the existing Control Warrior archetype, since this deck already plays multiple cards to damage your own minions. Secondly, it can be used in an aggressive Enrage deck to remove difficult Taunts from your opponent extremely cheaply.
Crush is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists