Crush — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Crush is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crush is a versatile new Warrior card. Since Warrior is quite adept at damaging their own minions, through cards like Bouncing Blade, , and , you will often find opportunities to play this card for 3 Mana. Otherwise, in desperate situations you may still be able to get away with using this card as a 7 Mana .
In Constructed, Crush can be used in 2 main decks. Firstly, it fits right into the existing Control Warrior archetype, since this deck already plays multiple cards to damage your own minions. Secondly, it can be used in an aggressive Enrage deck to remove difficult Taunts from your opponent extremely cheaply.
Crush is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List