Crush — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Crush is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crush is a versatile new Warrior card. Since Warrior is quite adept at damaging their own minions, through cards like Bouncing Blade, Cruel Taskmaster, and Whirlwind, you will often find opportunities to play this card for 3 Mana. Otherwise, in desperate situations you may still be able to get away with using this card as a 7 Mana Assassinate.
In Constructed, Crush can be used in 2 main decks. Firstly, it fits right into the existing Control Warrior archetype, since this deck already plays multiple cards to damage your own minions. Secondly, it can be used in an aggressive Enrage deck to remove difficult Taunts from your opponent extremely cheaply.
Crush is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?