Death Revenant — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Death Revenant is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Death Revenant can be compared to Frostwolf Warlord. It will usually be possible to make a trade such that one or two minions are injured, but it seems unlikely that this minion will be bigger than 6/6 on a regular basis. The fact that it is often going to be smaller than that makes it a hard card to get much value out of.
In Constructed play, there are many Frostwolf Warlord. If your opponent has several minions, then you need a different way to slow them down than one big minion, and with that in mind, this is a weak Constructed card.effects to injure all minions on the board and buff Death Revenant. The trouble is that your opponent has to be playing several minions, or you would be better off with
In Arena, this is a below-average card in most drafts. Although it is usually a 4/4 or 5/5, it does not get big enough, often enough, to be of much value.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck