Death Revenant — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Death Revenant is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Death Revenant can be compared to Frostwolf Warlord. It will usually be possible to make a trade such that one or two minions are injured, but it seems unlikely that this minion will be bigger than 6/6 on a regular basis. The fact that it is often going to be smaller than that makes it a hard card to get much value out of.
In Constructed play, there are many Whirlwind effects to injure all minions on the board and buff Death Revenant. The trouble is that your opponent has to be playing several minions, or you would be better off with Frostwolf Warlord. If your opponent has several minions, then you need a different way to slow them down than one big minion, and with that in mind, this is a weak Constructed card.
In Arena, this is a below-average card in most drafts. Although it is usually a 4/4 or 5/5, it does not get big enough, often enough, to be of much value.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?