Table of Contents
Death Revenant is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Death Revenant can be compared to Frostwolf Warlord. It will usually be possible to make a trade such that one or two minions are injured, but it seems unlikely that this minion will be bigger than 6/6 on a regular basis. The fact that it is often going to be smaller than that makes it a hard card to get much value out of.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, there are many Whirlwind effects to injure all minions on the board and buff Death Revenant. The trouble is that your opponent has to be playing several minions, or you would be better off with Frostwolf Warlord. If your opponent has several minions, then you need a different way to slow them down than one big minion, and with that in mind, this is a weak Constructed card.
In Arena, this is a below-average card in most drafts. Although it is usually a 4/4 or 5/5, it does not get big enough, often enough, to be of much value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper