Dr. Boom, Mad Genius — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dr. Boom, Mad Genius is a Warrior-only hero. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dr. Boom is the main character and marquee card of The Boomsday Project. As a card, he has managed to live up to his lofty expectation. He has become a staple card in controlling Warrior decks, seeing frequent play in both Odd Warrior and Taunt Warrior. His upgraded Hero Power is substantially stronger in the late game than the Scourgelord Garrosh, making Dr. Boom the Hero card of choice for Warriors.Hero Power on
Dr. Boom is a highly playable card in slower Warrior decks. His effect which gives Rush to all of your Mechs is strong in combination Omega Assembly, but does not necessitate that an entire deck be built around it. Dedicated Mech Warrior decks have been unable to find success in The Boomsday Project, whereas controlling Warrior decks (such as Odd Warrior) have been quite successful. Dr. Boom offers these decks a value engine in the late game for battling other control decks with the upgraded Hero Power.
Hero cards are not draftable in the Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards