Dr. Boom, Mad Genius — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dr. Boom, Mad Genius is a Warrior-only hero. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dr. Boom is the main character and marquee card of The Boomsday Project. As a card, he has managed to live up to his lofty expectation. He has become a staple card in controlling Warrior decks, seeing frequent play in both Odd Warrior and Taunt Warrior. His upgraded Hero Power is substantially stronger in the late game than the Scourgelord Garrosh, making Dr. Boom the Hero card of choice for Warriors.Hero Power on
Dr. Boom is a highly playable card in slower Warrior decks. His effect which gives Rush to all of your Mechs is strong in combination Omega Assembly, but does not necessitate that an entire deck be built around it. Dedicated Mech Warrior decks have been unable to find success in The Boomsday Project, whereas controlling Warrior decks (such as Odd Warrior) have been quite successful. Dr. Boom offers these decks a value engine in the late game for battling other control decks with the upgraded Hero Power.
Hero cards are not draftable in the Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens