Dr. Boom, Mad Genius — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dr. Boom, Mad Genius is a Warrior-only hero. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dr. Boom is the main character and marquee card of The Boomsday Project. As a card, he has managed to live up to his lofty expectation. He has become a staple card in controlling Warrior decks, seeing frequent play in both Odd Warrior and Taunt Warrior. His upgraded Hero Power is substantially stronger in the late game than the Scourgelord Garrosh, making Dr. Boom the Hero card of choice for Warriors.Hero Power on
Dr. Boom is a highly playable card in slower Warrior decks. His effect which gives Rush to all of your Mechs is strong in combination Omega Assembly, but does not necessitate that an entire deck be built around it. Dedicated Mech Warrior decks have been unable to find success in The Boomsday Project, whereas controlling Warrior decks (such as Odd Warrior) have been quite successful. Dr. Boom offers these decks a value engine in the late game for battling other control decks with the upgraded Hero Power.
Hero cards are not draftable in the Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck