Dr. Boom, Mad Genius — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dr. Boom, Mad Genius is a Warrior-only hero. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dr. Boom is the main character and marquee card of The Boomsday Project. As a card, he has managed to live up to his lofty expectation. He has become a staple card in controlling Warrior decks, seeing frequent play in both Odd Warrior and Taunt Warrior. His upgraded Hero Power is substantially stronger in the late game than the Scourgelord Garrosh, making Dr. Boom the Hero card of choice for Warriors.Hero Power on
Dr. Boom is a highly playable card in slower Warrior decks. His effect which gives Rush to all of your Mechs is strong in combination Omega Assembly, but does not necessitate that an entire deck be built around it. Dedicated Mech Warrior decks have been unable to find success in The Boomsday Project, whereas controlling Warrior decks (such as Odd Warrior) have been quite successful. Dr. Boom offers these decks a value engine in the late game for battling other control decks with the upgraded Hero Power.
Hero cards are not draftable in the Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List