Execute — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Execute is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Execute is an extremely efficient card that is core to most Warrior decks. Although it requires the minion to be damaged before it can be used, Warriors excel at doing small amounts of damage through use of cards like Blood To Ichor, and . In the October 3rd Patch, this card was adjusted to cost 2 Mana instead of 1. This makes the card harder to use in more Tempo focused decks, while Control Warrior builds are relatively unaffected by the change. Despite this, it is still so efficient that it should generally still be included in most builds.,
Execute is a crucial card in most Warrior decks. The only decks that generally choose not to run Execute are hyper aggressive Warriors that are not overly concerned with the opponent's board presence.
Execute is a strong card in Arena, but it can often be more difficult to damage a minion efficiently before Executing it, which can cause you to 2-for-1 yourself when removing a minion. Despite this, it is still one of the best methods of removal that Warriors have available.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens