Execute — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Execute is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Execute is an extremely efficient card that is core to most Warrior decks. Although it requires the minion to be damaged before it can be used, Warriors excel at doing small amounts of damage through use of cards like Blood To Ichor, and . In the October 3rd Patch, this card was adjusted to cost 2 Mana instead of 1. This makes the card harder to use in more Tempo focused decks, while Control Warrior builds are relatively unaffected by the change. Despite this, it is still so efficient that it should generally still be included in most builds.,
Execute is a crucial card in most Warrior decks. The only decks that generally choose not to run Execute are hyper aggressive Warriors that are not overly concerned with the opponent's board presence.
Execute is a strong card in Arena, but it can often be more difficult to damage a minion efficiently before Executing it, which can cause you to 2-for-1 yourself when removing a minion. Despite this, it is still one of the best methods of removal that Warriors have available.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck