Execute — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Execute is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Execute is an extremely efficient card that is core to most Warrior decks. Although it requires the minion to be damaged before it can be used, Warriors excel at doing small amounts of damage through use of cards like Blood To Ichor, and . In the October 3rd Patch, this card was adjusted to cost 2 Mana instead of 1. This makes the card harder to use in more Tempo focused decks, while Control Warrior builds are relatively unaffected by the change. Despite this, it is still so efficient that it should generally still be included in most builds.,
Execute is a crucial card in most Warrior decks. The only decks that generally choose not to run Execute are hyper aggressive Warriors that are not overly concerned with the opponent's board presence.
Execute is a strong card in Arena, but it can often be more difficult to damage a minion efficiently before Executing it, which can cause you to 2-for-1 yourself when removing a minion. Despite this, it is still one of the best methods of removal that Warriors have available.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens