Execute — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Execute is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 47 and 48 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Execute is an extremely efficient card that is core to most Warrior decks. Although it requires the minion to be damaged before it can be used, Warriors excel at doing small amounts of damage through use of cards like Cruel Taskmaster, Blood To Ichor, and Whirlwind. In the October 3rd Patch, this card was adjusted to cost 2 Mana instead of 1. This makes the card harder to use in more Tempo focused decks, while Control Warrior builds are relatively unaffected by the change. Despite this, it is still so efficient that it should generally still be included in most builds.
2. Constructed Play
Execute is a crucial card in most Warrior decks. The only decks that generally choose not to run Execute are hyper aggressive Warriors that are not overly concerned with the opponent's board presence.
Execute is a strong card in Arena, but it can often be more difficult to damage a minion efficiently before Executing it, which can cause you to 2-for-1 yourself when removing a minion. Despite this, it is still one of the best methods of removal that Warriors have available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Control Warrior Deck
- Mech Warrior Deck
- Recruit Warrior Deck
- Quest Warrior Deck
- Even Warrior Deck
- Tempo Warrior Deck
- The Lich King Fatigue Warrior Deck
- Deathbringer Saurfang Cheap Warrior Deck
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Arcane Giant Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Chieftain Scarvash Control Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild