Fierce Monkey — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Fierce Monkey is a Warrior-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fierce Monkey is a strong curve card for Warrior that can help them to sure up their early game if they do not hit their all important Fiery War Axe. Unlike many other Taunt minions, it has excellent stats for its Mana cost.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fierce Monkey can be used in both Control and Tempo focused Warrior decks as a strong and stable minion on turn 3.
Fierce Monkey is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Fierce Monkey
Wild Dragon Warrior Deck 4 weapons, 26 minions
|6,160||Dec 05 2018|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin