Gorehowl — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Gorehowl is a Warrior-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gorehowl is an extremely powerful card that can represent a huge amount of total value. However, it is slow to develop, and will cost you a large amount of your life total as you repeatedly attack minions. Thankfully, Warrior has numerous methods of gaining armour to compensate for it.
2. Constructed Play
Gorehowl is excellent in Control Warrior decks, but is not an automatic inclusion. Decks that simply aim to remove all of the opponent's threats and survive for as long as possible are a natural fit for Gorehowl, while decks that play their own win conditions in the form of Ysera or Grommash Hellscream will often find it surplus to requirements.
Gorehowl is one of the very best cards in Arena and should be picked immediately if you are offered it. It can easily allow you to destroy 5 or more minions with a single card, creating a huge amount of value. It is also fantastic for Tempo, since once you have taken the time to equip it, your opponent will find it difficult to consolidate minions on their board.
4. Meta Decks with Gorehowl
Odd Quest Warrior Deck 3 weapons, 12 spells, 15 minions
|10,080||Oct 01 2018|
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage