Gorehowl — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Gorehowl is a Warrior-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gorehowl is an extremely powerful card that can represent a huge amount of total value. However, it is slow to develop, and will cost you a large amount of your life total as you repeatedly attack minions. Thankfully, Warrior has numerous methods of gaining armour to compensate for it.
2. Constructed Play
Gorehowl is excellent in Control Warrior decks, but is not an automatic inclusion. Decks that simply aim to remove all of the opponent's threats and survive for as long as possible are a natural fit for Gorehowl, while decks that play their own win conditions in the form of Ysera or Grommash Hellscream will often find it surplus to requirements.
Gorehowl is one of the very best cards in Arena and should be picked immediately if you are offered it. It can easily allow you to destroy 5 or more minions with a single card, creating a huge amount of value. It is also fantastic for Tempo, since once you have taken the time to equip it, your opponent will find it difficult to consolidate minions on their board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard