Gorehowl — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Gorehowl is a Warrior-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gorehowl is an extremely powerful card that can represent a huge amount of total value. However, it is slow to develop, and will cost you a large amount of your life total as you repeatedly attack minions. Thankfully, Warrior has numerous methods of gaining armour to compensate for it.
2. Constructed Play
Gorehowl is excellent in Control Warrior decks, but is not an automatic inclusion. Decks that simply aim to remove all of the opponent's threats and survive for as long as possible are a natural fit for Gorehowl, while decks that play their own win conditions in the form of Ysera or Grommash Hellscream will often find it surplus to requirements.
Gorehowl is one of the very best cards in Arena and should be picked immediately if you are offered it. It can easily allow you to destroy 5 or more minions with a single card, creating a huge amount of value. It is also fantastic for Tempo, since once you have taken the time to equip it, your opponent will find it difficult to consolidate minions on their board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild