Gorehowl — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Gorehowl is a Warrior-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gorehowl is an extremely powerful card that can represent a huge amount of total value. However, it is slow to develop, and will cost you a large amount of your life total as you repeatedly attack minions. Thankfully, Warrior has numerous methods of gaining armour to compensate for it.
Gorehowl is excellent in Control Warrior decks, but is not an automatic inclusion. Decks that simply aim to remove all of the opponent's threats and survive for as long as possible are a natural fit for Gorehowl, while decks that play their own win conditions in the form of Ysera or Grommash Hellscream will often find it surplus to requirements.
Gorehowl is one of the very best cards in Arena and should be picked immediately if you are offered it. It can easily allow you to destroy 5 or more minions with a single card, creating a huge amount of value. It is also fantastic for Tempo, since once you have taken the time to equip it, your opponent will find it difficult to consolidate minions on their board.
Decks with Gorehowl
Cheap Chieftain Scarvash Control Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode) 5 weapons, 11 spells, 14 minions
|5,920||Nov 19 2015|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock