Gorehowl — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Gorehowl is a Warrior-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gorehowl is an extremely powerful card that can represent a huge amount of total value. However, it is slow to develop, and will cost you a large amount of your life total as you repeatedly attack minions. Thankfully, Warrior has numerous methods of gaining armour to compensate for it.
Gorehowl is excellent in Control Warrior decks, but is not an automatic inclusion. Decks that simply aim to remove all of the opponent's threats and survive for as long as possible are a natural fit for Gorehowl, while decks that play their own win conditions in the form of Ysera or will often find it surplus to requirements.
Gorehowl is one of the very best cards in Arena and should be picked immediately if you are offered it. It can easily allow you to destroy 5 or more minions with a single card, creating a huge amount of value. It is also fantastic for Tempo, since once you have taken the time to equip it, your opponent will find it difficult to consolidate minions on their board.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior