Table of Contents
Inner Rage is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Inner Rage is generally a weak card that does not have a strong enough effect to justify including it in your deck. However, it does offer strong synergies in some decks with cards like Grim Patron and Grommash Hellscream.
2. Constructed Play
Inner Rage is a key component of the Grim Patron Warrior deck due to its ability to replicate Patrons. In most other decks, it is too weak to justify a card slot and you will be better off with Cruel Taskmaster as an alternative option.
Inner Rage is fairly poor in Arena as it does not have a strong enough effect to justify taking up a slot in your deck. If you have multiple minions with Enrage effects, or cards that benefit from taking damage like Grim Patron or Acolyte of Pain, then you can pick this card slightly more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists