Table of Contents
Inner Rage is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Inner Rage is generally a weak card that does not have a strong enough effect to justify including it in your deck. However, it does offer strong synergies in some decks with cards like Grim Patron and Grommash Hellscream.
2. Constructed Play
Inner Rage is a key component of the Grim Patron Warrior deck due to its ability to replicate Patrons. In most other decks, it is too weak to justify a card slot and you will be better off with Cruel Taskmaster as an alternative option.
Inner Rage is fairly poor in Arena as it does not have a strong enough effect to justify taking up a slot in your deck. If you have multiple minions with Enrage effects, or cards that benefit from taking damage like Grim Patron or Acolyte of Pain, then you can pick this card slightly more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???