Lesser Mithril Spellstone — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Mithril Spellstone is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lesser Mithril Spellstone offers the opportunity for a weapon-based deck to create 3 5/5 minions for only 7 Mana. In the right deck, it will almost always generate at least 2 5/5s, which is nothing exceptional but is also not a bad worst case scenario.
2. Constructed Play
In slower decks, Lesser Mithril Spellstone is not a particularly good deal, as your opponents will have not had much use for their removal. When you play the Spellstone, your 5/5s will likely be easily dealt with. However, in faster decks which include weapons, the sudden infusion of 3 5/5s to the board can overwhelm an opponent. Adding 3 5/5s to the board the turn after being cleared by AoE is also highly desirable.
In Arena, Lesser Mithril Spellstone is very draft-dependent. If your deck contains several weapons, then the Spellstone is a very strong card. If you are low on weapons, then it should be avoided. Overall, if you are offered this card before you are sure as to the makeup of your deck, you can take the risk and hope to pick up weapons later in the draft.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play