Lesser Mithril Spellstone — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Mithril Spellstone is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lesser Mithril Spellstone offers the opportunity for a weapon-based deck to create 3 5/5 minions for only 7 Mana. In the right deck, it will almost always generate at least 2 5/5s, which is nothing exceptional but is also not a bad worst case scenario.
In slower decks, Lesser Mithril Spellstone is not a particularly good deal, as your opponents will have not had much use for their removal. When you play the Spellstone, your 5/5s will likely be easily dealt with. However, in faster decks which include weapons, the sudden infusion of 3 5/5s to the board can overwhelm an opponent. Adding 3 5/5s to the board the turn after being cleared by AoE is also highly desirable.
In Arena, Lesser Mithril Spellstone is very draft-dependent. If your deck contains several weapons, then the Spellstone is a very strong card. If you are low on weapons, then it should be avoided. Overall, if you are offered this card before you are sure as to the makeup of your deck, you can take the risk and hope to pick up weapons later in the draft.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck