Lesser Mithril Spellstone — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Mithril Spellstone is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lesser Mithril Spellstone offers the opportunity for a weapon-based deck to create 3 5/5 minions for only 7 Mana. In the right deck, it will almost always generate at least 2 5/5s, which is nothing exceptional but is also not a bad worst case scenario.
In slower decks, Lesser Mithril Spellstone is not a particularly good deal, as your opponents will have not had much use for their removal. When you play the Spellstone, your 5/5s will likely be easily dealt with. However, in faster decks which include weapons, the sudden infusion of 3 5/5s to the board can overwhelm an opponent. Adding 3 5/5s to the board the turn after being cleared by AoE is also highly desirable.
In Arena, Lesser Mithril Spellstone is very draft-dependent. If your deck contains several weapons, then the Spellstone is a very strong card. If you are low on weapons, then it should be avoided. Overall, if you are offered this card before you are sure as to the makeup of your deck, you can take the risk and hope to pick up weapons later in the draft.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards