Malkorok — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Malkorok is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Malkorok is a powerful card. On average, a random weapon is a very good outcome for you. Out of the 20 collectible weapons that can be summoned in Standard, for example, more than half represent extremely good value. Only Cursed Blade is potentially detrimental to you.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Malkorok is currently more often used in Tempo or Midrange focused Warrior decks than in Control. A Control Warrior will generally favour Gorehowl as their late-game weapon, which takes up numerous turns to use effectively and would therefore conflict with Malkorok.
In Arena Malkorok is a strong card. On average it will represent excellent value for its Mana cost and Weapons are extremely powerful tools in Arena due to the amount of board control they represent.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please