Malkorok — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Malkorok is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malkorok is a powerful card. On average, a random weapon is a very good outcome for you. Out of the 20 collectible weapons that can be summoned in Standard, for example, more than half represent extremely good value. Only Cursed Blade is potentially detrimental to you.
In Constructed, Malkorok is currently more often used in Tempo or Midrange focused Warrior decks than in Control. A Control Warrior will generally favour Gorehowl as their late-game weapon, which takes up numerous turns to use effectively and would therefore conflict with Malkorok.
In Arena Malkorok is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck