Malkorok — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Malkorok is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malkorok is a powerful card. On average, a random weapon is a very good outcome for you. Out of the 20 collectible weapons that can be summoned in Standard, for example, more than half represent extremely good value. Only Cursed Blade is potentially detrimental to you.
In Constructed, Malkorok is currently more often used in Tempo or Midrange focused Warrior decks than in Control. A Control Warrior will generally favour Gorehowl as their late-game weapon, which takes up numerous turns to use effectively and would therefore conflict with Malkorok.
In Arena Malkorok is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck