N'Zoth's First Mate
Table of Contents
N'Zoth's First Mate is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
N'Zoth's first mate is a powerful early game card that can allow you to equip a useful weapon for early-game board control or aggression. The power of getting a small weapon for free has already been established by Muster for Battle. N'Zoth's first mate also offers Pirate synergy which can open up some new potential deck building options for Warrior.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, N'Zoth's First Mate can function not only in a Pirate deck, but also in many Warrior decks as an early Anti-Aggro card that can help you to control an early flood of small minions from your opponent.
In Arena, N'Zoth's First Mate is an extremely powerful card. Although it may seem innocuous at first, the ability to summon a small weapon in the early game turns can help you out enormously. For example, using a 1/3 weapon can help to create favourable trades between 2 2/3 minions played on turn 2.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild Hybrid Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild Pirate Warrior Deck
- tholwmenos Rank 1 Legend Pirate Warrior Deck
- No Southsea Captain Pirate Warrior Deck
- Pirate Warrior Deck
- Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Deck
- Cheap Warrior Standard Deck
- Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists