N'Zoth's First Mate — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
N'Zoth's First Mate is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
N'Zoth's first mate is a powerful early game card that can allow you to equip a useful weapon for early-game board control or aggression. The power of getting a small weapon for free has already been established by Muster for Battle. N'Zoth's first mate also offers Pirate synergy which can open up some new potential deck building options for Warrior.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, N'Zoth's First Mate can function not only in a Pirate deck, but also in many Warrior decks as an early Anti-Aggro card that can help you to control an early flood of small minions from your opponent.
N'Zoth's First Mate is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Deck
- Wild Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild Hybrid Dragon Warrior Deck
- No Southsea Captain Pirate Warrior Deck
- Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Deck
- Deathbringer Saurfang Cheap Warrior Deck
- Cheap Warrior Standard Deck
- Wild Pirate Warrior Deck
- Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day