Overlord's Whip — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Overlord's Whip is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Overlord's Whip is a high-durability weapon that damages any friendly minion that comes into play. The effect can be both a blessing and a curse, providing a great way to activate cards like Amani Berserker while also lowering the Health of any minion you play.and
In Constructed, Overlord's Whip can work reasonably well in any deck that benefits from having friendly minions take damage, but is not strong enough for high-level play.
In Arena, Overlord's Whip is a terrible card. The passive effect of the weapon is a huge liability in Arena and will greatly weaken any minion you play while it is equipped.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck