Protect the King! — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Protect the King! is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Protect the King is a fairly poor card. Outside of potential synergy with Bolster it does very little to advance your board state. Generally, even if your opponent does not have a small AoE effect to be able to sweep your board, their minions will simply be able to trade in to yours for free.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Protect the King will be hard to justify including in your deck unless you are attempting to play a Bolster synergy deck.
Protect the King is no longer available in Arena.
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game