Protect the King! — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Protect the King! is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Protect the King is a fairly poor card. Outside of potential synergy with Bolster it does very little to advance your board state. Generally, even if your opponent does not have a small AoE effect to be able to sweep your board, their minions will simply be able to trade in to yours for free.
In Constructed, Protect the King will be hard to justify including in your deck unless you are attempting to play a Bolster synergy deck.
Protect the King is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Protect the King!
Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 12 spells, 16 minions
|2,280||Aug 11 2016|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?