Protect the King!
Table of Contents
Protect the King! is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Protect the King is a fairly poor card. Outside of potential synergy with Bolster it does very little to advance your board state. Generally, even if your opponent does not have a small AoE effect to be able to sweep your board, their minions will simply be able to trade in to yours for free.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Protect the King will be hard to justify including in your deck unless you are attempting to play a Bolster synergy deck.
Protect the King is a poor card in Arena as generally it will almost always be able to be traded into for free by your opponent's larger minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists