Protect the King!
Table of Contents
Protect the King! is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Protect the King is a fairly poor card. Outside of potential synergy with Bolster it does very little to advance your board state. Generally, even if your opponent does not have a small AoE effect to be able to sweep your board, their minions will simply be able to trade in to yours for free.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Protect the King will be hard to justify including in your deck unless you are attempting to play a Bolster synergy deck.
Protect the King is a poor card in Arena as generally it will almost always be able to be traded into for free by your opponent's larger minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper