Reckless Flurry — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Reckless Flurry is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Reckless Flurry is a situational board clear that has the potential to be very efficient. As it is not always possible to have Armor reliably available, it is best to combine the card with an instant source of Armor such as Shield Block or Drywhisker Armorer.
In Constructed, Reckless Flurry can be considered in Control Warrior decks in metagames where Aggro decks are popular. However, as the card removes all Armor, it can be unplayable versus slower decks where the aim is to amass large amounts of Armor. Brawl is a better board clear option in these situations.
In Arena, Reckless Flurry is a reasonable card. Although it may be hard to gain Armor in Arena, the card still offers reasonable value when played with the Armor Up! Hero Power for a 2-damage AoE for 5 Mana.
Decks with Reckless Flurry
Wild Odd Warrior Deck Guide 2 weapons, 10 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|11,680||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?