Reckless Flurry — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Reckless Flurry is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Reckless Flurry is a situational board clear that has the potential to be very efficient. As it is not always possible to have Armor reliably available, it is best to combine the card with an instant source of Armor such as Shield Block or Drywhisker Armorer.
In Constructed, Reckless Flurry can be considered in Control Warrior decks in metagames where Aggro decks are popular. However, as the card removes all Armor, it can be unplayable versus slower decks where the aim is to amass large amounts of Armor.is a better board clear option in these situations.
In Arena, Reckless Flurry is a reasonable card. Although it may be hard to gain Armor in Arena, the card still offers reasonable value when played with theHero Power for a 2-damage AoE for 5 Mana.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide