Reckless Flurry — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Reckless Flurry is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Reckless Flurry is a situational board clear that has the potential to be very efficient. As it is not always possible to have Armor reliably available, it is best to combine the card with an instant source of Armor such as Shield Block or Drywhisker Armorer.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Reckless Flurry can be considered in Control Warrior decks in metagames where Aggro decks are popular. However, as the card removes all Armor, it can be unplayable versus slower decks where the aim is to amass large amounts of Armor. Brawl is a better board clear option in these situations.
In Arena, Reckless Flurry is a reasonable card. Although it may be hard to gain Armor in Arena, the card still offers reasonable value when played with the Armor Up! Hero Power for a 2-damage AoE for 5 Mana.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild