Reckless Flurry — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Reckless Flurry is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Reckless Flurry is a situational board clear that has the potential to be very efficient. As it is not always possible to have Armor reliably available, it is best to combine the card with an instant source of Armor such as Drywhisker Armorer.or
In Constructed, Reckless Flurry can be considered in Control Warrior decks in metagames where Aggro decks are popular. However, as the card removes all Armor, it can be unplayable versus slower decks where the aim is to amass large amounts of Armor.is a better board clear option in these situations.
In Arena, Reckless Flurry is a reasonable card. Although it may be hard to gain Armor in Arena, the card still offers reasonable value when played with theHero Power for a 2-damage AoE for 5 Mana.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List