Rocket Boots — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rocket Boots is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rocket Boots is a card that can turn any minion into a removal tool by giving it rush. As there is a card draw effect included in the card, it does not sacrifice any value, but the 2 Mana required to play it can have a negative effect on your tempo.
Rocket Boots is too rigid to see Constructed play. There are many better removal options available than having to use a spell paired with a minion.
In Arena, Rocket Boots is a reasonable card. Although the Mana Cost of the card may be on the high side, removal in Arena is very hard to come by, allowing Rocket Boots to be a great card to fill in if you have not had many good removal options offered in your draft.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck