Rocket Boots — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rocket Boots is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rocket Boots is a card that can turn any minion into a removal tool by giving it rush. As there is a card draw effect included in the card, it does not sacrifice any value, but the 2 Mana required to play it can have a negative effect on your tempo.
Rocket Boots is too rigid to see Constructed play. There are many better removal options available than having to use a spell paired with a minion.
In Arena, Rocket Boots is a reasonable card. Although the Mana Cost of the card may be on the high side, removal in Arena is very hard to come by, allowing Rocket Boots to be a great card to fill in if you have not had many good removal options offered in your draft.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck