Rocket Boots — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rocket Boots is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rocket Boots is a card that can turn any minion into a removal tool by giving it rush. As there is a card draw effect included in the card, it does not sacrifice any value, but the 2 Mana required to play it can have a negative effect on your tempo.
Rocket Boots is too rigid to see Constructed play. There are many better removal options available than having to use a spell paired with a minion.
In Arena, Rocket Boots is a reasonable card. Although the Mana Cost of the card may be on the high side, removal in Arena is very hard to come by, allowing Rocket Boots to be a great card to fill in if you have not had many good removal options offered in your draft.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck