Rocket Boots — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rocket Boots is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rocket Boots is a card that can turn any minion into a removal tool by giving it rush. As there is a card draw effect included in the card, it does not sacrifice any value, but the 2 Mana required to play it can have a negative effect on your tempo.
Rocket Boots is too rigid to see Constructed play. There are many better removal options available than having to use a spell paired with a minion.
In Arena, Rocket Boots is a reasonable card. Although the Mana Cost of the card may be on the high side, removal in Arena is very hard to come by, allowing Rocket Boots to be a great card to fill in if you have not had many good removal options offered in your draft.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior