Rocket Boots — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Rocket Boots is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rocket Boots is a card that can turn any minion into a removal tool by giving it rush. As there is a card draw effect included in the card, it does not sacrifice any value, but the 2 Mana required to play it can have a negative effect on your tempo.
Rocket Boots is too rigid to see Constructed play. There are many better removal options available than having to use a spell paired with a minion.
In Arena, Rocket Boots is a reasonable card. Although the Mana Cost of the card may be on the high side, removal in Arena is very hard to come by, allowing Rocket Boots to be a great card to fill in if you have not had many good removal options offered in your draft.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck