Security Rover — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Security Rover is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Security Rover may seem very underwhelming at first and simply look like a weaker version of Hogger, Doom of Elwynn. However, as it is also a Mech, it is a great target for Magnetic buffs, which can turn the card into a very potent threat if left unchecked.
In Constructed, Security Rover is a solid card that can see play in Mech-oriented Warrior decks.
In Arena, Security Rover is an average card. Even if the card is immediately removed by another minion, it still represents a 2/5 and 2/3, which is reasonable for 6 Mana.
Decks with Security Rover
Tofu24's Whip Control Warrior Deck 2 weapons, 12 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|12,000||Jun 27 2019|
Wild Mech Warrior Deck Guide 2 weapons, 8 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|6,100||Oct 01 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide